Join Team enCourage Kids
Fundraise with enCourage Kids Foundation
We put the fun in fundraising! We are passionate about supporting you to the max both on and off the course, whether you are running the marathon or participating in another event. You will be assigned a dedicated staff manager to provide personalized support to make your efforts feel fun, easy, and rewarding.
2017 TCS NYC Marathon
There is nothing like running in the largest marathon, in the greatest city in the world. And it’s even better when you can add #MeaningToYourMiles by joining our team.
Benefits of Joining Team enCourage Kids:
- Guaranteed entry to 2017 TCS New York City Marathon
- Customized fundraising plan with enCourage Kids staff manager
- Personalized fundraising webpage on Crowdrise Platform
- Tracking emails, including milestone recognition and race day reminders
- Training Kickoff & Pre-Race Thank You Dinner
- Features on various social media and communications outlets
- Hospital Tour and Invitations to EKF Programming Events
- Access to NYRR Virtual Trainer
- enCourage Kids swag bag including race day shirt
- Cheer station(s) on day of race
- Discounted tickets to EKF’s events
Fundraising minimum for a secured TCS New York City Marathon entry is $3,000.
Want a guaranteed spot in the 2017 Marathon? Contact Christina Zaferiou, Manager of Individual Giving & Special Events, at email@example.com
This is typical for a seven-year-old boy, but Tyriee is anything but typical as he was born with a club foot and a congenital condition that has affected the growth of his left leg.
Despite five surgeries and having to wear over 20 casts and braces to help with both conditions as he grows, there is no stopping Tyriee.
As an only child, his mom says that he loves attending our events with the other kids, whether it’s a Knicks game, running around at Splish Splash, or celebrating at one of our holiday parties. One thing is guaranteed – he always arrives at full speed and never stops.
Maybe one day Tyriee will be running the TCS NYC Marathon. And our team will be running on his behalf to make sure that is an opportunity he will have.
Read more of Tyriee’s story: The Boy Who Saved the City
"It's not a feeling you can describe, but I can tell you that it's been one of my proudest moments running for enCourage Kids," shared Bernardo.
Lavana is excited to see our cheering squad at mile 21.
Despite having already secured entry to the marathon, Jennifer (right), an active member of our Young Professionals Committee, decided to join #TeamenCourageKids and help raise funds for the second year in a row.