Collection of Personal Information
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address. We collect and store the personal information that donors have provided us. Here are some examples of ways in which we may collect donor information.
- When you request information via one of the email addresses identified on our website or otherwise contact us in person, by phone or email, with a question. We may then collect your name, address and email in order to respond to that inquiry.
- We may collect your name, email address and other contact information if you register for an event.
- We may collect your name, email address, telephone number and payment information when you make a contribution, either on our website, over the phone or by mailing in a check.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- We will not sell, trade, or share your personal information, collected on the website or through any other business activities with anyone else, but we may share it under circumstances specified herein.
- We will not send you mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- We will collect and use payment information, billing address and other information necessary to process a donation or event registration.
- We may use and disclose your information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary or appropriate to conform to the requirements of law, to comply with legal process, to protect and defend our rights, to act to protect the personal safety of others, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
- We may use the personal information to protect against potential fraud. We may verify with third parties the information collected in the course of processing a gift, event registration or other donation. If you use a credit or debit card on the website, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us and that the card being used has not been reported lost or stolen.
For changes to this policy that may be materially less restrictive on our use or disclosure of your personally identifiable information, we will obtain your consent before implementing the change by sending a notice to your primary email address and home address specified in our records and by placing a prominent notice on our website.
How to Contact Us
enCourage Kids Foundation
1560 Broadway – Suite 600
New York, NY 10036